Friday, May 16, 2014

Blog App

So in the spirit of exploring Web 2.0, I've decided to look into blogging from mobile devices. This is important to me, because I am constantly working on as many as four different systems from twice as many access points, so flexibility is critical. I'm also one of those who has stellar ideas at the most inconvenient times and forget them when I have the chance to do something with them.  A mobile app is one solution for this.

So I have installed Google Incs Blogger app on my Droid RAZR.  The download was quick, and logging into my Blogspot account was a snap. I'm writing this blog during a lull in my son's class field trip, so I'm already taking advantage of writing up thoughts when I have them.    I'll keep using this app and try to share my thoughts on it periodically over the next few months. Part of the testing will be if a pic from my phone posts with this.

Until the next bright idea...

1 comment:

  1. Great post! The very best ideas do tend to come along when we can't do anything with them, don't they...? Well, this one looks good, and you've inspired me to find the app mentioned so I can blog from anywhere too! Beautiful pic, thanks for sharing (I'm crazy for water!).

    ReplyDelete