Sunday, May 18, 2014

More on Mobile Blogging Apps

So I decided to do a little more research from home on mobile blogging apps.  (My big sausage fingers work faster on a keyboard, and my weak eyes appreciate the widescreen monitor.) Seems I was only scratching the surface on the topic.  All the recommended blogging programs have mobile apps, allowing you to publish content once you have established a blog.  What follows are a couple of links I discovered with good information for those getting started with mobile blogging.

Social Media Examiner provides an article that lists five ways to use mobile devices for blogging.  They really seem to favor Wordpress as a blogging tool, but what I found most interesting was number 2.  I never would have thought about blogging using my email.

Geeksugar's Best Apps for Bloggers lists out the blogging apps, but then really looks at the companion apps to support your blogging activity and provides her recommendations. I may be looking into the free Photoshop app to see if it has enough features to make it worthwhile.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark. Thanks for sharing the links! I've tried blogging through email, but I still prefer to blog from the blog's dashboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finding it is the most effective and intuitive way to go! Check out my next blog.

    ReplyDelete