Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hi, I'm Mark.  This is my first foray into blogging, so I am sure to make a mistake or two.  (The first being saving the draft of this first post and not publishing it.  Glad I finally caught that.)  This blog will chart my adventures with Web 2.0 as I spend the summer exploring different tools available online for supporting and augmenting online learning.  I plan on getting out of my comfort zone and really try to take advantage of technology.  Hopefully, the information I post based on my experiences will serve to assist the readers of this blog with their own exploration of the same.

3 comments:

  1. This spot looked lonely, so here's a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background picture as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete