Monday, July 14, 2014

Ultimate Twitter Guide

This article from Edudemic is great. The Teacher's Guide to Twitter is a long article filled with tips that covers everything from basic tips to how to use it with students.  They provide a list of Twitter do's and don'ts, a guide to educational hashtags, and over a 100 tips and tools for networking, establishing authority, searching Twitter, organizational tools, and connecting with students.

I have to admit, I have violated a few of the Twitter guidelines they provide.

4 comments:

  1. I violate "keep at it" all the time -- but in my mind, that only applies if you're coming from a PR perspective and trying to sell your brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go create tweets, now! I violated "Create, don't just consume." Thanks to Twitter widgets, I can keep at it, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a terrific article, thanks for sharing! I admit to remaining a Twitter novice, even as we have explored it this summer... but maybe this will help me get a bit more familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I struggle with having thoughts to share that meet the character minimum, myself. It's why I don't have a lot of original tweets.

    ReplyDelete