Thursday, July 3, 2014

Giving the More Complicated a Try....


meemoo hackable web apps

I really got excited about Meemoo.  I have had ideas for a number of GIFs and simple apps in the past, and I thought that if I took some time to play with it I would have another great tool at my disposal.  The intro video had me thoroughly hooked, and conceptually it is brilliant.  However, the current stage it is at is too advanced for the casual novice to pick up in a few hours.  The introductory tutorial does not provide enough instruction, it is not as intuitive as other programs I have used, and there are no help menus.  I am not being negative, only realistic.  You need to have some experience with writing code and doing this kind of work "the hard way" in order to quickly understand, appreciate and utilize what it offers.  Otherwise, you will need to invest some serious time.  I do not have the time to get the hang of this right now, but I will return to it in the future.  I do want to be able to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment